Monday, December 20, 2010

colour your holidays happy...

Happy, happy Monday my dear friends, I do hope you are all ready and raring to go for a lovely holiday season however you decide to spend it... :)

This is my last wee post before I sign off myself. I say 'wee' but I have gone to town with some of my most favourite festive images from 'all colours in'. Thanks to this gorgeous picture of rainingsheep's vintage bottle brush tree collection I have a new found love and desire to start another wee collection myself... :)
Also, I want to thank everyone who has been so generous with submitting their beautiful images to our 'all colours in' Flickr group all year. Putting together these 'colour your monday happy' posts every week has been so inspiring for me and I think for you too... ? You are such an incredibly talented bunch and I am honoured that you would want to share your work with not just me but our wonderful creative community too. As well as inspiring you I really do hope that these posts, and the group, have in some way helped to support your work or encourage your creativity... !? Anyway, thank you all so very much... :)

Wishing you all the most wonderful festive season and a very peaceful new year... !
I shall look forward to seeing you all back here in 2011...
Emma, x

ps ~ Spanner says... 'woof woof... !' ~ 'happy holidays' for those of you that don't speak spaniel... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment