Thursday, October 28, 2010

papernstitch...

Hello everyone, today I want to share with you a few fun and pretty favourites from the papernstitch exhibition site. I do hope you love them as much as I do, enjoy... :)

~ image credits : 1. August Wren, 2. eastwitching, 3. shannon blue, 4. Please Be Still ~

~ image credits : 1. Monkey & Squirrel, 2. balanced, 3. Home Ground, 4. Sookie Says... ~

~ image credits : 1. ArtOcrat, 2. Impure Vessels, 3. Olive Manna, 4. Carrie Strine ~

My lovely ladies are also taking part in this season's exhibition, right here. If you have a moment to pop by, please do! I'm sure you will be able to find something you love as there are over 100 exhibitors taking part just now. Meaning that these delightful items I've picked out today are just a tiny wee handful of what loveliness there is waiting to be found... :)

Wishing you all a very happy Thursday!
emma
x

No comments:

Post a Comment