Friday, October 29, 2010

colour palette ~ halloween special... ;)

oooOOOooo, OOOoooOOO-ooo, OOOooo... ooo... !

~ image credits : 1. MyFineGarden, 2. lydiafairy, 3. lydiafairy, 4. David.L1 ~

Seriously, how could we not have a wee Halloween special today... !?
I'm sure none of you will be sick of seeing pumpkin orange teamed with spooky black and zombie green on a backdrop of ghoulish white!

I'm off to stock up on wine and popcorn for staying up into the wee hours of the morning watching super scary movies. Don't worry though, I have my wee man to protect me from all kinds scary spooks once the witching hour is upon us... ;)
If you have any spooky film recommendations please do leave a wee note in the comments. I can't promise I'll be brave enough to watch them, but I'd love to know what would scare the pants off you... !!!

Have a fabulous weekend and enjoy all the spooky shenanigans you're going to be getting up to... :)
emma
x

No comments:

Post a Comment