Sunday, October 24, 2010

flea market finds of the year!


Ghetto Blaster

Beach Umbrella

Wicker Saucer Chair

Woolly Blankets

Crocodile Suitcase and Bally Shoes 

Vintage Linen 

Sophie from Her Library Adventures is hosting Flea Market Finds of THE YEAR! today, whoohoo! I love an opportunity to brag and since I'm nursing a mean Szechuan hangover from a night out full of good folks, good food and some awesome live music, I thought I would just show you a bunch of photos of my favourites so far.

The first half of the year provided a bumper flea market harvest but recent  weeks are proving less than satisfying. I haven't had a truly brilliant score for a while and I'm suffering what might be described as 'crap withdrawals'. I took Ada out for lunch today and we hit two different markets and I didn't see a single thing that I wanted. This melancholic behaviour is not like me at all, could it be that I am becoming more....dare I say it......'discerning'? Probably not.

Don't forget to enter my BLOGTOBER GIVEAWAY, last chance as I will be drawing that sucker tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment