Wednesday, August 25, 2010

macaroons and roses...

~ top : philosophia*, bottom : Posy! ~

some random inspiration from my favourite Flickr today ~ Posy's sofa has been one of my most favourite images for as long as i can remember! although it's not a style i practice in my own home, i much prefer a more visually quiet look, i do find it endlessly inspiring. the colour and pattern, texture and warmth, the vintage and handmade... just lovely! ~ oh, and who doesn't love a wonderful pic, as well as a boxful, of those delicately coloured and flavoured macaroons... !?

a happy Wednesday to you all... :)
emma
x

edited to add: i have just received the sweetest e-mail form none other than miss Posy herself, yes the owner of that endlessly inspiring sofa arrangement! i am hanging my head in shame because, until she introduced them to me just now, i had not discovered her fabulous granny chic blog and flickr photostream! what's more, miss Posy is also an avid crocheter and this afternoon i am finding myself lusting after her colourful vintage hook collection ~ i'm feeling a wee bit jealous to say the least with only three in my own collection... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment