Monday, August 23, 2010

buttons + velvet

I have to confess, there is something about buttons and upholstery that just makes my heart skip a beat. I just love buttoned sofas, couches, cushions, bed heads, love seats, chaise lounges, etc. I found this image on the internet somewhere so long ago, I can't for the life of me recall where, but how delightful is that velvet button sofa, and does that wall just freak you right out, and do you feel a sense and need to make it minimal, or do you just love it?! I think there are two schools of thought on that one, (at the very least). I like it in principal, but you know, it would drive me absolutely mental! and I'd need to take it down - FAST! Some things are beautiful to look at and take my breath away, but that does not mean I could live with it. The sofa? I'll have that delivered express courier please.

No comments:

Post a Comment