Tuesday, June 22, 2010

what is inaluxe

I have been threatening to write this post for about a month now, and finally, here it is.  I suppose it's best to start from the beginning for anyone who might not know the history behind inaluxe - I promise to keep this short and not bore you to death too.  Inaluxe was started in 2006, and up until a few weeks ago, it was always just me.  So this is where the change comes in.  My partner and I decided earlier this year that we both wanted more out of life.  More time to create,  write, and enjoy. To make a difference in our own lives, and here we are, three months later, three hours out of Melbourne, in our first home - starting the new inaluxe.   The new inaluxe is  like the old inaluxe, but  you'll also be seeing Jason's art work, as well as projects we both work on together.  I hope in time he will feel just as comfortable as I do here, and I'm looking forward to him getting to know you all, and vice versa.  It's an amazing new adventure, and as always, it's all the more special being able to share it here too.  xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment