Saturday, April 3, 2010

This week in my studio

Already, nearly two weeks that I have not written on my Blog!

 Because I was busy with so many things .....
 I created a new website for the Etsy French Handmade team.   Because I am the team leader....


I love this team! Composed of French artisans from around the world, all having an Etsy shop.  It is so nice to discover these talents and to discuss with them in French! Go check out our website to discover the French touch on Etsy!

We have also worked on the house ..... We are finishing the basement in order to make a play room for my children...



On the menu: digging, concrete slab, and household furnishings .....
 All that so that mom can have her little shop soon !!!!!

 I was able to make a custom order for adults of my popular yarn wigs ....



Shipped in France this time!


And now I'm making my Easter's chocolate!


For my little and big bunnies, what better than  homemade chocolate!
I'm going to make the dark chocolate now....

I wish you a Happy Easter, full of sweet love!!
I will be more active on my blog next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment