Thursday, April 15, 2010

the neutral kind

Well, I've seen so many amazing things on Etsy lately, and honestly, I cannot understand why the entire world is not going there first to buy everything! Seriously, it's the best shopping find I've ever made... so here are some of my purchases, and some of my "could buy this in a heart-beat" loves. 

I love Brian Elston's geometric paintings. The ones with that aqua, blue, white and red, but you know, I adore this just as much if not more so. I love the playful curves, ordered and with structure, but the freedom and flow, together with the neutral palette is just awesome. 

You might have seen my post last week about these striking beauties. So, what are they doing here again? Well, I bought these! Squealing from excitement (just about) and can't wait to wear them. Shoes from adVintagous on etsy

and I bought this superb screenprinted fabric from summersville run by Lucie, who is such a talent. I instantly fell in love when I saw this, and well, you know - just had to have it! I could look at this pattern all day. It's hypnotic, bold, has an organic feel to it, but just oh so chic! I can't explain it, just yummy yummy.


and how I would like this necklace by ShereDesign have you ever seen anything more awesome?! I love the contrast in textures and metal tones and variety. That fox is darling! I think he wants to be my best friend.

And I can't believe I had never heard of namolio's etsy shop. I absolutely love this linen and crochet pin cushion, and look honestly, I don't use pin cushions, but I kind of feel like buying all of the pin cushions in the shop! ha ha. I'm drawn to the pattern and natural textures. Like little packets of joy. 

Enough from me! kisses & hugs, K. 
*All images from the above shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment