Saturday, July 25, 2009

When a game becomes reality!

How could i know that one day, a singer will call me for a very special order ???
Years ago, when i had a daycare at home, i decided to make some yarn wig for fun. My mother did the same for us when i was young and i have only good memories...

So here's the wig that has raised many smiles!












This spring, i received a phone calls from Mariette: she's searching someone to make her a yarn wig !!! Mariette Croteau comes from Abitibi (Quebec, Canada) and she sing since the age of 21 years. In 1998, she released her first album. She's doing shows since. Several albums later, Mariette has a dream to fulfil: sing for kids! She creates a character and write some songs. We met throught it. In the imagination or Mariette, Éloïse have a pink hair doll... I show you today the result of this meeting...

This pictures above is the cover of her CD! I wish a big success to Mariette and Éloïse! I'm sure that children will be charmed by this sweet voice and sparkless smile! Congratulation Mariette!


To learn more about Mariette: http://www.mariettecroteau.com/




Of course, i take the opportunity to make a few wigs for children... To see my "JUST FOR FUN" yarn wig available in my shop: http://lachiffonniere.etsy.com/


Others are coming..... So funny !!!





No comments:

Post a Comment