Monday, July 20, 2009

and the winner is...

...congratulations to debbie who said...

'I am coveting this beautiful pot holder, it would be just perfect in my kitchen.

In my mind she is most definitely 'Orita'. Different and yet beautiful. The name of my maternal grandmother whom I sadly never got to meet. But her sister, Eve, had a dear friend called Doddy and she taught me to crochet once when I was about 9 years old. I wish I'd badgered her for more lessons then I might be able to make these beautiful creations myself.
'

...i love the name 'orita' and it is such a perfect fit for the colours and motif of this pot holder! i think debbie was spot on when she said 'different yet beautiful', don't you think?
...but i must say a big thank you to everyone who entered! there were some really wonderful suggestions and such personal reasons for choosing such beautiful names, thank you so much for sharing :)

...so miss debbie if you could send your details to me at 'emmalamb(at)easy(dot)com' i shall pop 'orita' in the post for you :)

...wishing you all a fabulous monday!

emma
x

No comments:

Post a Comment