Monday, January 11, 2010

New Card Design Ordered

Well, a bit of too-ing and fro-ing, but I decided on this design to print up. Titled "when I think of you" it will be available in a postcard format size, and a larger print.  Should be ready in about a week! Then into the shop

This is an extension of the previous post.  The first draft for the work had the big bird in it, minus the fox, and well, a few different aspects. I really like the first work, but this revised and finished piece just kind of spoke to me in a slightly different way.  It's hard sometimes to step back from it all, and look at it with fresh eyes - especially when you've been working on a design for days.

I love the fox, and I still love that corny "sea within" part. Now it's just double fun (fox + bird).

No comments:

Post a Comment