Sunday, January 17, 2010

Chicken Coops and Hen Houses

Blame it on Martha. In fact, I like to blame lots of stuff on Martha Stewart. She has this way of making things that are really, really hard...look really, really easy. I hate her. I love her. Is this even possible?

Years ago, I was watching Martha on TV and she did a special on her chickens. She made those filthy beast look glamours. She made collecting fresh eggs look like an art.  She made me feel like owning chickens would make me skinnier, wealthier and people would like me more. How does she do this?

Anyway, here is a collection of chicken coops and hen houses for that day I decide to become skinnier, wealthier and more popular. I guess I can dream right?

la97814_1007_greenhouseext_xl


index_clip_image001_0000


Treehugger


chicken-coop-4-450x337


Holland Hen Houses


Henhouses


I do believe that my husband would dis-own me if I came home with chickens. I know my HOA would!!

*You can click on the picture for the source, except for picture #3, I don't have a source.*


Cock-a-doodle-do-
XOXO

PS. This is my kind of Chicken Coop...Check out Destination Seaborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment