Saturday, January 16, 2010

Quebec artisans series, number 2, GoEco

She's from Montreal, Quebec, and she create environmentally friendly products!
She has everything to please me!
GoEco is her first shop on Etsy.

You will find in this store lunch totes, sandwich bags and snack bags that are washable and reusable, coffee sleeves, and other nice products.



I bought two reusable sandwich bags and I love them! The quality is impeccable, the fabrics are very good! A charming alternative to disposable bags!



She has also recently opened a second shop on etsy:  Sewbuz.   Here you will find a fine selection of gifts, accessories, and kid's items.  She create diaper bags, burp cloth, security blanket, clothes and accessories. There are also some accessories for adults including this cosmetic bag that I love!



I highly recommend this shop! You'll be delighted to combine new green habits with pride to have beautiful products.



No comments:

Post a Comment