Monday, April 18, 2011

colour your monday happy...

 height=  height=  height=  height=  height=

Image credits: 1. E L K, 2. RubyRed06, 3. even eve, 4. miel bakes/madhu, 5. cornflowerbluestudio

Happy Monday my lovelies... :)
I do hope you all had a wonderful weekend!? It was so warm and sunny again here in Edinburgh but instead of getting out and enjoying it I was struck with the urge to do some serious spring cleaning and rearranging! As there was a severe lack of space in my wee studio for my lovely new dresser I decided to move out a few things and relocate them to more needy corners of our wee flat. Which made my Man very happy as he now has a dedicated shelf to show off all his important magic books... :) It also means that my wee studio looks like a 'craft bomb' has hit it... No prizes for guessing what I'll be doing this afternoon... ;)

Oh, and I do hope you are enjoying today's chalky pastels from 'all colours in'... !?

Wishing you all a fabulous day,
Emma, x

No comments:

Post a Comment