Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New in my shop! Bamboo shrug bolero


I knit this Shrug/Bolero/Caplet with a 100 % bamboo yarn what gives it all his flexibility. Fits most silhouette (small to x-large) it is light to wear.

Bamboo is the perfect spring and summer fiber! Easy to take everywhere you go; it will warm your shoulders during evening or cooler days. When you don't need it just collapse it into your bag.

1/2 sleeves cover your upper arms, and the back drapes gracefully down to cover your upper back.
 

Flat measurements:
Opening: 22-26 inches
Sleeve length: 7.5 to 9.5 inches
Sleeve width: 6 inches
Total Length: 37-44 inches

These measures are approximatives because the shrug stretches and fits the shape of your silhouette or vary according to the color of the thread.


Five colors available!

My currrent color selection is:
Earth shades (a mix of three thread: black, brown and havane...like the picture)
Blue shades (a mix of three thread: blue, navy and grey)
Black
Navy
Havane

Please note that colors vary depending on your computer and color settings.
Please include color choice in message to seller box when ordering

These shrugs are made to order. Please allow 7 days to create if I have the yarn in stock. I always keep some shrugs in stock, convo me for a faster shipping.


Now available in my Etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment