Monday, July 26, 2010

belle de nuit

It is true, most couples will at one point or another argue over difference of taste. I've had quite a few arguments with Jason over couches for example (to save us both some embarassment, I won't go into details. Ha!) Luckily, we do actually find something every now and then that we both just think is the bees knees! Like the beehive hairstyle. and sixties sex kitten look.  Rebellious, not too neat, long luscious locks, mashed into a gorgeous lovely mess. Then there's the super dark eye make up. The more smudged and trashy the better. No such thing as too much black! To illustrate our favourite hair, and looks... here are some fabulous (detail) photos from UK Vogue September 2005 (yes, I keep all my Vogue magazines) They are so absolutely divine! I'm going to go and make mess with my hair now!  What's your favourite hairstyle?


Images courtesy Vogue September 2005 UK Photography by Paolo Roversi, Hair by Eugene Souleiman, Make up Stephanie Marais. 

No comments:

Post a Comment