Wednesday, May 26, 2010

so i finally did it...

after resisting for so long i have finally caved in and joined the millions of others who are on Facebook!

i say 'resisted' but really it didn't take much effort on my part, not having the interest, inclination or a mobile kinda helped... yes, you heard me right! i'm very proud to tell you that i am one of those rare creatures who doesn't own a mobile phone and doesn't have the first clue about texting and whatnot. many have tried to persuade me of the benefits of owning such a device, but all their attempts have failed ~ woo-hoo!
don't get me wrong, i'm not some kind of mad hermit lady who sits in a cave crocheting all day not talking to anyone except her wee man ~ although occasionally some days are a wee bit like that... ;) ~ it's just that i plain don't like them and think they're the height of bad manners, sometimes... okay most of the time! oh yeah, and if i'm browsing the internet ~ or obsessively checking my Etsy and Flickr pages! ~ and whatnot, i want to do it on my computer which is linked up to lovely TV sized monitor, none of this piddly wee screen nonsense that gives me a kinda motion sickness nausea!
hmmm, i'm ranting aren't i... !?

anyhoo, i had a good reason though, a really good reason to set up my Facebook account, one that i will tell you more about another day... ;)

so if you're still reading this ~ and haven't run away in fear of the 'mad hermit lady' ~ you might like to know that i've also set up a business page for my lovely ladies. if you would like to come over and 'like' my wee page you would make the 'mad hermit lady' very happy indeed... :)

wishing you all a happy hump day,
the 'mad hermit lady'
x

No comments:

Post a Comment