Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My List, Will You Add Your Blog?

This is my list. Sometimes it is very long (like now) and sometimes it is small.  Sometimes I link to more food bloggers, sometimes it is decorating. Sometimes the styles are very weighted in the DIY department, sometimes it is all about the eye candy.  The demographics of these bloggers change too.

Be sure to take a look at My List. It is my morning newspaper, my morning sunshine, my few minutes of downtime. It is the list that keeps me busy when hubby is watching Sci-fi (which I hate) and the list that makes me feel connected and less alone.  These are my people. Check them out...


Scroll Down and Click the "Door" on my Sidebar (for this post, you can click on the below picture, I have made linking a bit easier for today!):
Picture 15


If you have a blog or a favorite blog you like to visit, please add it to the MckLinky list below. I would love to check it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment