Thursday, October 22, 2009

One of my Favorite Days

kimbaDIY

This is one of my favorite days in Blog Land. Sometimes I participate (like I did this week) other times I sit back and wait for all the link-ups, then digest them like my favorite magazines. Man, there are some really talented bloggers out there.  For this week, I asked Kimba if I could blog about some of my favorite links. Being the gracious hostess of this party, she obliged :)  The following are some of my favorite projects/pictures/links out of over 257!

(These Are in No Particular Order)


1. Traci @BeneathMyHeart, totally rocks the drop cloth. Yes, this is painters drop cloth as curtains and a slipcover. I bow to her greatness.

  IMG_2940_thumb7 IMG_2948_thumb9



2.  Becca @BlueCricketDesigns, I want a piano. The piano I can afford will not be pretty. I am so glad to know that they can be painted. This looks super cool!

IMG_2116IMG_4225



3.  MustardSeedCreations is a blog after my own heart. I am so into mirrors right now and I am loving this transformation. Way to go!

DSC_0037DSC_0048_edited



4.  Ashley @Shanty2Chic, She must can read my mind. I am in love with white pumpkins this Halloween.  I am headed to Walmart now to get my pumpkins & spray paint.

img_5185img_5730



5.  TheOldPostRoad, Ahhh the soothing power of paint.  What an amazing transformation.  Yellow is my new favorite color.

P8250659_01     PA160406



6.  MySweetSomethingDesign, Glitter Spider How-To


1489



7.  TaterTotsandJello, Burlap Tassels How-To

tassels close up



8.  Beth @StoriesofAtoZ, Polka-Dot Pumpkins How-To (I would so being doing this in Black & White!)

DSCN5947



9.  Ashley'sThriftyLiving, You just have to see this $3 mirror to believe it.

HPIM0292


10.  TurleyTimes, Framed Frosted Glass Monogram How-To

100_1499


11.  WalkingLazyM, I love this Pumpkin Address How-To

October2009 073



OK folks, there it is, my Top 10, I mean 11 link-ups from Kimba's DIY day.  Kimba host DIY day starting every Tuesday night (10EST) on her blog A Soft Place to Land.  See you there!

XOXO-




No comments:

Post a Comment