Saturday, October 24, 2009

an extra hour...

(flickr link)

...i'm so looking forward to my extra hour in bed tomorrow morning, i just hope the wee man remembers about it too! if not, i at least hope he has the decency to make us breakfast in bed! (i know i'm living in fantasy land ~ but it's nice there!)...

...oh, and i totally forgot about my desk thursday post this week as my mam and dad arrived for a wee visit. i did snap some pics of what i've been up to so if i can get my bum into gear i'll post them up here. i'm really excited about this crochet project as i've not done anything like it before, but i'm also a wee bit anxious about it so i'm not going to tell you exactly what it is just yet! but as soon as everything is in place i'm sure i won't be able to stop myself blurting it out ~ oooh, such suspense ;)

...have a fabby weekend, and make the most of your extra hour!

emma
x

No comments:

Post a Comment