Saturday, February 28, 2009

Smitten with knittin'...

...so for the whole of january and most of february i didn't pick up my knitting needles once! then i promised myself that i wouldn't start any new projects until i had finished all my wips! it gets worse - as an extra incentive i instructed myself that i wouldn't use my fab new knitting bag until all my wips were done! technically my red cardi isn't quite finished but all the knitting and seaming is done and that's good enough for me, anyway, i'll press it tomorrow - honestly ;)

...so here she is, my beautiful new knitting bag :) she is designed and made by the very talented Hsin of Walking Wardrobe on etsy, i just adore this green fabric!

...and how perfect do my brooches from Sophie (Sophie Isobel Designs) look perched along the top?

...the two best things about this bag are, a - it has a really wide opening so you can get to all your bits and bobs without having to rummage around in fear of being stabbed by a knitting needle, and b - it's so roomy, i've got two wips living comfortably in there! think of how many wips i could have on the go if i got another one ;)

...now i'm off to satisfy another knitting urge, hope you're all having a lovely weekend!

emma
x

No comments:

Post a Comment