Thursday, February 26, 2009

My moodboard...

...i'm pleased to say i have achieved a couple of things this week, i have re-hung my mood board picture frame with a new print in it. actually it's a sheet of wrapping paper designed by Hanna Werning, you can get it in the uk here...

...i've also got a couple of her prints on postcards too, the yellow and brown ones on the left, you can see more of them here...

...this butterfly one is my favourite, i love the mix of motifs and the colours are just gorgeous...

...part of this AnimalFlowers collection is also available as a wallpaper-poster, such a cool idea!
...

...another thing i achieved this week was to tidy my spring fabric collection and arrange it in pretty colour groupings...

...despite being surrounded by all this beautiful pattern and colour i just can't seem to lift myself out of this design funk i've been in for the last couple of weeks. i don't know what's going on, i feel like i've got lots of ideas in my head but they're not working their way down to my fingers and into my work, so frustrating!

...i have managed to finish my last knitting wip though, my gorgeous red cardigan, it just needs to be blocked and a button added before i can show you some pics...

...anyway, i hope there is more creating going on in your space than there is here, and remember to check out Kootoyoo's blog for more creative spaces...

emma
x

No comments:

Post a Comment