Saturday, November 29, 2008

Wintery hues...

...just a collection of lovely textures and soft colours...

...

...the lovely michaela, of see you in the wind, tagged me on thursday - thanksgiving day. now i know i'm not american and i'm a few days late, but i hope everyone had a great day and here are five things i'm grateful for...

1 ~ i'm very grateful to my mam for teaching me how to knit and crochet, it's such a theraputic way to spend a few minutes (or hours!)

2 ~ i'm grateful to all the people who read my little blog leaving such lovely comments, you are the nicest and kindest bunch of people! i know i haven't been blogging for long but i'm making some lovely friends :)

3 ~ i'm grateful to my man for being very patient with me when i don't know how to do some of the more technical stuff to do with my blog :)

4 ~ i'm grateful to my wee pup spanner for dragging me out on long walks so that i can have as much of no.5 as i like...

5 ~ i'm extremely grateful to eveyone involved in the process of making delicious dark chocolate and fruity red wine ;)

emma
x

No comments:

Post a Comment