Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My day job...

...image deleted...

...this is how i spend most of my days. i design appliques and embroideries for children's clothing. hearts, flowers and all things pretty for little girls...

...image deleted...

...and everything from little puppies to space aliens for wee boys!

i love my job, so don't let me tell you otherwise - seriously, if i start complaining too much you have my permission to give me a virtual slap!

what is there not to love? today i've been drawing and stitching little bears in woolly winter scarves. soft blues, browns and greys - i'll show you a wee peek when i'm done. also, i've been thinking about sweet woodland creatures and little trees for next weeks theme. i feel some spicy autumn colours blooming...

just now i'm away to indulge in another of my crafty loves - knitting. i'm armed with a peppermint tea and some dark chocolate half-coated biccies...

...before i go though, i want to say a big thank you to Monda, if she hadn't suggested that i start my own wee blog i don't think i would have given it much serious thought - thank you Monda!

emma
x

No comments:

Post a Comment