Friday, October 17, 2008

Continuing the button theme...

...i have to admit that i only recently made my first ever etsy purchase and it was this gorgeous charm bracelet by the incredibly talented linda of stripeymonkey. (actually my man bought it for me and i'm going to have to wait until christmas to finally see it in the flesh!!!) all of the charms, gems and buttons she uses in her work are vintage finds. i also bagged these little beauties...

...they are currently gracing a set of my circulars, but hopefully soon they will help me with my first ever pair of socks. i've got the yarn and dpns, i just need to get a few wips and christmas presents out of the way first...
...linda was also kind enough to send me these sets of vintage buttons (sorry for the duff pic)...

...she doesn't have an online shop for her buttons yet, but if you're after something specific you can contact her through her blog. i plan to use these little orange ones to fasten a crochet cushion - when i make it, but that's if i can be brave enough to take them off their fab little postcard...

...thanks to HENS TEETH for tagging me, it's late tonight so i'll get onto that one over the weekend :)

emma
x

No comments:

Post a Comment