Monday, September 1, 2008

Original: "Human with Feathers"

unknown cosplay 007 I’ve been wondering about this cosplay for quite some time, and yet I still have no idea who she is or where she’s from.

I had initially thought she could be an angel from Angel Sanctuary, or maybe from a series known as D.N.Angel. But I can’t find any anime images of angels that look like her.

Anyone have any ideas?

EDIT: Thanks to Hydell for letting me know this is an original cosplay by Kaya.

Kaya took the elements she loved and put them together for this private photo shoot. From what I can understand, this is not really an angel to her, but more like a simple person born with wings. Very beautifully done, wouldn't you agree? Thanks also to Ayaki for the wonderful photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment