Friday, January 8, 2010

First making of the year!

Today I finished my first mini-production of the year.
I renew my inventory!
I started the year with one of my first products ....


I made for the first time these diapers doll when I was a child-care center family. I wanted to amuse and entertain children with a sustainable product....  Since the product is much improved ... :)


Now they are so cute, soft and washable.  These diapers are made to look as closely as possible to the real one!

They are popular in Canada and United States .... I also sold some in France ....
Fans of the Cabbage patch dolls love them!



New colors added to the collection! The printed blue and yellow prints complement the existing pink.



You will find these products in my Etsy shop:  lachiffonniere.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment