Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Be eco, be on time

I made amazing discoveries on Etsy this week!

I'm looking for a clock because the one in my bathroom is dead....

 I went on etsy and I did a search with the following keywords: "clock" and "recycle"

I have all i could wish for! I found terrific eco-crafters!

I show you some....


This clock is made from an upcycled 12 "vinyl LP record.
It is hand-painted.
Please see this shop for more eye-popping originals: clocks, bowls, and wrist cuffs made from vinyl records.  Eye Pop Art


This clock is a 14 ", 1958 Chevrolet Impala hubcap ... gorgeous!
You will also find in this shop clocks made with motorcycle license plate!


Made from a repurposed Plate.....very nice!
This shop is specialize in Clocks for Every Occasion ... Every Decor ...
NorthCountryCLOCKS


And why not whit recycled bicycle gears?
This shop does with so much talent!


The last shop and not the slightest!
Everything is good to make a clock for this artist! Metal box, sign, tupperware, and objects of all kinds can become a clock ...
You must take a look at this shop! Just for curiosity....But you will fall in love with his creativity!  IMOTIME

Now, no excuses to make green purchases .....
The hardest thing to do now ... is to choose .... 
 mmm ... see ... which one shall I choose .....

No comments:

Post a Comment