Friday, April 22, 2011

colour palette ~ coral and slate...

 height=  height=

Image credits: 1. Skunkboy Creatures., 2. islandgirlsj, 3. SteffenTuck, 4. Sigma.DP2.Kiss.X3

Happy, happy Friday my dears, I do hope you are all enjoying your Easter holiday and are ready for some serious chocolate munching this weekend... !? I must admit I haven't bought any Easter themed chocolate yet and I'm not sure I will anyway, it seems kinda daft to pay double the cost of my usual chocolaty tipple just to have it egg shaped! Maybe I should make some grown up rice crispy cakes with some of my delicious 85% cocoa chocolate instead? Haven't had those in ages... yum!

Anyhoo, onto today's yummy colour palette... have you noticed I'm still stuck on the pink trend!? Most of the palettes I've made up over the last few weeks do feature it quite heavily. I just can't help myself, it feels so inviting and comforting. I actually made two palettes up with these lovely deep coral pinks but ended up choosing this one because of Skunkboy Creatures adorable bunny for a tenuous Easter link... ;)
I am completely in love with the top row of colours I picked out and can picture them working quite perfectly in some crocheted goodness... maybe a pretty patchwork blanket with lots of white edgings?

Wishing you all a chocolaty weekend,
Emma, x

No comments:

Post a Comment