Tuesday, December 22, 2009

a wee sale...

...i'm having a wee 20% sale in my wee shop! in celebration of my first full year of being on etsy and to say a huge thank you all for your wonderful support, whether it was with words of kindness and encouragement, or if you kindly invited one of my lovely ladies to come and live with you! i appreciate it all so much, it has been an absolute honour and a pleasure ~ thank you!
...i'm full to bursting with ideas for the new year, and so excited about the possibilities that 2010 may hold for me ~ i so can't wait!

...oh, and i want to say another thank you to the lovely Lynne, of 'tea for joy', for featuring my super quick festive wreath on her blog today ~ thank you Lynne... :)

...i shall be back tomorrow with my last post before the holidays, wishing you all a fabulous day!

emma
x

No comments:

Post a Comment