Thursday, December 24, 2009

it's going to be a white christmas...

..we've get snow! lots of snow! ~ for the city especially!

...the wee man and my (not so wee) man absolutely love it, to be honest it's hard to tell which one loves it more! the wee man gets over excited and tries to eat his own body weight in snow, while my (not so wee) man suddenly becomes five years old again and charges about like a lunatic kicking up the snow for the wee man to catch... :)

...i, on the other hand, have a love hate relationship with the snow (and cold weather in general!). it is utterly beautiful and there is something very soothing about watching the snow fall, but it is just ice and it is bloody cold! i don't do the cold well... ;)

...as long as it doesn't last for too long i think i may be able to enjoy just a few dog walks in the snow, watching my two handsome boys having a ball... :)

...so from my wee man, my (not so wee) man and me...

...we wish you all the most wonderful and peaceful holiday...

...stay safe and warm, and i shall see you all soon... :)
emma
x

No comments:

Post a Comment