Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Recipe for an eco bathroom

I decided to give you green recipes for cleaning your house. Once a month, you'll have new recipes to try!

For this month, one recipe. The bathroom is featured!

Scouring Powder:
  • 4 parts baking soda
  • 1 part borax

Rub with a damp sponge


To my friends from Quebec, I give you an address where you can buy borax:
The Regional Council Environmental Mauricie have a green products shop in Trois-Rivieres, where I buy all my green cleaning products for the home.

Here is the link for the shop: http://www.cre-mauricie.com/boutique.html


Next month, the bathroom is still featured! You will know how to clean the shower drain and the shower curtain in the green way! To stay informed, subscribe to my newsletter!

No comments:

Post a Comment