Sunday, September 27, 2009

My New Favorite Countertop

I was walking through my neighborhood Home Depot (yes, I aimlessly walk around Home Depot just to window shop) and I noticed a new cabinet display.  The countertop was beautiful! It looked like marble.  I asked the associate about the new countertop display and she told me it was CORIAN! Corian? I exclaimed! She told me that she had the same reaction. We both laughed. The associates told me that she was excited to get the new display and that they might actually start selling Corian again, ha!

If you are in the market for new countertops, check out the Private Collection Colors.  My new favorite is RAIN CLOUD (looks like marble!).  These are the best web images I could find using Rain Cloud:


rain_cloud


Rain-Cloud_Medea_lg
(Not the grey counter but the lighter ones in the back)

The countertop was also used in a kitchen in Country Living Magazine, Oct. 08 but I can't find any pictures to post!

Rainy, Lazy day today (& Max is running a fever).

XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment