Sunday, April 19, 2009

Dainty and delicate...

...gold with a hint of blue...

...these last few days i've been seeing so many gorgeous items on etsy with this soothing colour combination. i think my love of those mustardy yellows is maturing and evolving into a love of these more golden tones, especially when combined with a touch of teal and indigo...

...speaking of teal, today has been the first sunny day since the easter weekend and i finally managed to get some lovely pics of my finished Stormy weather jacket (btw, you'll need to have a ravelry account in order to view this link)...

...so now my knitting needles are bare :( ...but hopefully not for long, i've got one of my own designs in the pipeline, my first real garment with different sizes and everything! i think i've finished most of the maths, just the matter of yardage to consider and the actual write up to do. then i want to test it myself before sending the pattern to others for more testing, once i've started i'll get some suitably cryptic, sneaky peek pics to tantalise you all ;)
...hoping you're all having an equally sunny sunday...

emma
x

No comments:

Post a Comment