Saturday, March 28, 2009

On the mend....

...hooray! it was good news at the hospital yesterday, my eye is improving and i can stop using most of the eye drops, phew! so over the weekend my dilated pupil should get back to normal and next week i should be able to see well enough to embroider again, yay! thank you to everyone for your well wishes, they were much appreciated and i'm glad i had good news for you all :)

...on the way back from the hospital i popped into my now favourite charity shop and found these two sets of utterly gorgeous cream enamelled knitting needles. i need to clean them up before i use them, but aren't they beautiful :)

...and here is a little teaser pic of another idea i've been working on, once i'm happy with it i'll get some more pics and show you properly ;)

...i think this weekend i'm going to treat myself to a wee shopping spree to spend my birthday pennies! how about you, what are your plans for this weekend?

emma
x

No comments:

Post a Comment