Saturday, January 24, 2009

Contrast...

...here's the nearly completed ethel and her wee pal mavis, it's been so lovely to work with these ladies this week. mavis is inspired by the florence broadhurst rug design, by knots rugs. i've got so many ideas for these granny cushions, i just wish i could crochet faster...

...they have also been a welcome break from these eye-wateringly (making up words as i go!) bright swimsuit designs. cute little fishies and underwater pretties...

...image deleted...

...don't get me wrong, they're great fun to work, they just dazzle my eyes a wee bit...

...

...i want to say a huge thank you to everyone for your support with my new etsy shop. all of you who took the time to have a wee peek at my wares, and maybe added a few new favourites, you're all very kind and i appreciate it soooo much! i've had such a huge smile on my face all week :)

...thank you...

emma
x

No comments:

Post a Comment