Monday, August 11, 2008

Dengeki Daisy: Kurebayashi Teru

unknown cosplay 004 - bleach cosplay - kuchiki rukia 05Arguably, there are a lot of random Japanese schoolgirl cosplays. It’s hard to keep track of which series wears which uniform, and sometimes, they’re not even cosplaying at all.

And so I came upon this girl.

At first glance, I thought she was Kuchiki Rukia from Bleach. The hair is similar and so is the uniform if you don’t have the gray jacket. But then the hair would be wrong, so is the red ribbon tie, and the color of the skirt, so maybe she’s cosplaying someone else entirely.

Is she even cosplaying? Help me out here guys.

EDIT: As there have been several comments saying she is cosplaying Kuchiki Rukia from Bleach, I think it's about time I add her to the Bleach category. Thanks to everyone for the comments!

EDIT2: Thanks to anon for commenting that this is Teru from Dengeki Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment