Tuesday, March 29, 2011

to market to market

 Antique, hay stuffed bunny, so soft and lovely. 

 Vintage, clip on earrings, super big and shiny and oh so fabulous.

 Here kitty kitty, sweet little vintage tin.

Classic Melmac bbq plate (one of a pair). I wonder if this dude is anything like Don Draper?

to buy a fat pig........and possibly sell some sweet vintage finds from the weekend.

These babies are just a small taste of some of the finds from the last week. My next Camberwell Market stall is this Sunday (April 3) so I've been stupidly busy scouring op shop's, school fetes, trash and treasures and some other top secret places looking for pretty things for people to buy. I'm hoping to have the prettiest stall at the market and would love for you to come and visit me if you're in the area (toilet breaks are always appreciated). I will be located at the bottom of the car park, in the nook just opposite the 'Market' sign. I'll be the stall looking all pretty and stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment