Sunday, February 24, 2008

Concept of average

I felt like giving away something again to help all of you who need math lessons... This one is taken from Math Mammoth Division 2 book and is a lesson on the concept of average... meant for initial teaching for 4th-5th graders who have mastered long division.

I've written it quite recently, and in fact improved it just last night by adding the bar graph problems into it. (That seems to be the "way of life" with these books: I constantly keep tweaking and improving them as I learn. Which means constant uploading of files here and there... keeping our bandwidth usage large...)

The lesson mainly uses word problems, BTW. Please post your comments below; I'm anxious to hear them!

Right click and choose save:
Average_from_Math_Mammoth_Division_2.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment