Friday, December 7, 2007

Final Fantasy X-2: Rikku 03

I found a blog post from Ying Dong about an amazing Rikku cosplay. Ying Dong seems to like this cosplayer because of the “natural fit”, meaning she’s a natural blonde so it fits her to be Rikku perfectly.

final fantasy x-2 cosplay - rikku 03I’d have to agree with Ying Dong. I like cosplayers who have that natural look/fit as well. If it just so happens that their natural hair color is the same as the character’s, then it’s plus points!

That said, I decided to post a Rikku who is not your typical Asian cosplayer, but still looks great as well! I found this photo from Movie Tome. There are other cosplays from there I want to feature, but I think this will do for now.

Does this cosplayer rival the Rikku from Ying Dong’s blog? Or maybe the first X-2 Rikku I posted? The 2nd one? I don’t know, I can’t decide. I think they’re all great!

Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment