Thursday, August 9, 2007

Sailor Stars: Tsukino Usagi

sailor moon cosplay - tsukino usagi Remember what I said about this blog not being biased about Western Cosplay? Well, here’s proof to back that up.

This is probably one of the best Sailor Moon Cosplays I have ever come across. She’s just really pretty and she’s got the costume right (instead of the usual knock offs)! I love the way she did her hair, it’s really gorgeous.

This picture is credited to Cosplaylab.com. I was able to find this thanks to Maya, who replied to Morbid Optimism defending the Americans against his topic “Americans Shouldn’t Cosplay“. Morbid Optimism posted some really nice Japanese Cosplay pictures, you should check it out. I’ll be posting some of those pictures here too (as well as the not so nice American ones), and give him full credit for finding them first of course… ^_^

Oh~ I’d also like to mention that Megamisan sent me Adella’s Gallery for some nice cosplay photos of Adella. We have the same taste in cosplay! ^_^

EDIT: Thanks to anon for letting me know this is also Saraqael's work!

No comments:

Post a Comment