Saturday, April 21, 2007

Inaluxe features on Indie Pretty Perfect

It's a pretty perfect start to the weekend to see inaluxe featured on IndiePrettyPerfect :)

I got a lovely email from Helen who has this fab website and store PepperinaPress asking if I'd be interested in being featured on indie pretty perfect. I was thrilled at being asked, and I have to say, I really like the way the interview came out. It was a
good day to be answering questions, and I was really quite relaxed about the whole process, which is slightly different to the shock of being Etsy Featured Seller for a week - that was really mindboggling... I think because I had so much other stuff going on at the time, it felt rushed and maybe I just wans't as relaxed as this time around... Anyway, maybe have a read and see what you think.

http://indieprettyperfect.blogspot.com/2007/04/inaluxe.html

There are photos too, for those amongst us who are more visually inclined. And it's a really good looking blog - I love the layout and way Helen has got it looking. Yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment