It's been a while since I've joined in with Sophie from Her Library Adventures for Flea Market Finds and I've been very busy, here are a few to show and tell.
in order of appearance
- Green coconut shell mask, I love her pointy nose and little 'o' mouth.
- Timber shadow box shaped like a house. I've tried flipping this baby on ebay and no one wanted her so she's off to Camberwell Market with me next Sunday. Lined with vintage wallpaper she's going to look really pretty in some little kiddies room.
- Quilted wall hanging of a dumb ass Duck (possibly drunk) who has mistaken a Duckling egg for a golf ball. Cute and sinister! I never been taken by the urge to quilt and mount a tea towel before, but now I've seen how it's done, I may be persuaded in future.
- Yellow and purple glazed, raku vase. Hand thrown and without a makers mark. I'm not sure where this baby has come from, but it feels really heavy and handmade. This may actually be a local piece of pottery.
- Plastic globe, pre the collapse of the Soviet Union, so I'm guessing mid 80's.
- Crochet tea pot. not sure if I actually like it, but for some reason I still had to take it home.
- Australian pottery vases. I love the yellow and white daisy vases, the other one is a bit 'meh'. I'm going to take all of these to the market for someone else to love.
So that's me for this week, thanks for joining me again and don't forget to visit Sophie to see what everyone else has been up to.
x








No comments:
Post a Comment