Sunday, March 13, 2011

Exterior Before and After Photos

Picnik collage

Finally!! It only took one freak out and 5 months to get the exterior of this house looking better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BEFORE: Here is the house, the day we looked at it with our Realtor:
IMG_1303

IMG_1304

Here is the AFTER:
IMG_4206

IMG_4214

IMG_4209

IMG_4217

I still have to paint the porch floor and add numbers to the front door. I still would have liked to have painted the brick but the HOA would not allow it.  I am very pleased with how the vinyl siding painted up :)  It's a start!

~XOXO~

If you have any questions about the process, colors etc. Just leave me a comment (w/ your email address) and I will answer.  As always, I am honored if you would like to share this post. Feel free to reproduce with attribution.


No comments:

Post a Comment