With sunny yellows and fresh spring greens... enjoy!
Image credits: 1. minna.karuski, 2. dottie angel, 3. whatnomints, 4. Three Red Apples, 5. citrusandorange
Ah, I so need these sunny colours today... ! It is so grey and miserable in Edinburgh this morning and has been all weekend, we even had more snowy sleet and it was so cold... ugh! Thank goodness for our wee 'all colours in' Flickr pool, it is such a great pick me up to ponder over all that wonderful yummy colour... :)
Now that I'm feeling a wee bit more cheery I'm ready to tackle more of that gigantic crochet to do list. Today I'm thinking of pot holder and tiny wee pin cushions... :)
I do hope the sun is shining on you today,
Emma, x
Ah, I so need these sunny colours today... ! It is so grey and miserable in Edinburgh this morning and has been all weekend, we even had more snowy sleet and it was so cold... ugh! Thank goodness for our wee 'all colours in' Flickr pool, it is such a great pick me up to ponder over all that wonderful yummy colour... :)
Now that I'm feeling a wee bit more cheery I'm ready to tackle more of that gigantic crochet to do list. Today I'm thinking of pot holder and tiny wee pin cushions... :)
I do hope the sun is shining on you today,
Emma, x
No comments:
Post a Comment