Wednesday, April 28, 2010

creative clutter...

...this was my wee studio as it greeted me first thing yesterday morning ~ and while it may look like a pretty interesting pile of colourful, creative clutter there was barely an inch of space to get out my wee notebook and write this weeks 'to do list' (the number one 'to do' being to tidy my studio!), let alone start any work!
...so of course the only thing to do was to head straight for my pc and work on a blog post in the hope that by the time i had finished the wee 'tidy fairies' would have popped by and worked a wee miracle on my cluttered room...
...as you can probably guess that didn't happen because, as we all know, the 'tidy fairies' are very, very shy! so we, that is Spanner and me, thought that if we went for a very, very long walk in the spring sunshine it would give them plenty of time to pluck up their courage, come out of their wee hidey-holes and set about the place with dusters in hand...

...ha!

...in the end i decided it would be far quicker to just get on and do it myself. which wasn't such a bad thing after all as i had quite a therapeutic afternoon organising all my bits 'n' bobs and choosing which tins they should live in :)
...once i was done i sat down with a fresh brew, in my favourite new red and white spotty mug, and some yummy chocolate that didn't last very long (note the lack of chocolate in this pic as it's all in my belly!), and started work on some new potholders for an exciting custom order i got this weekend ~ the perfect way to end the day :)
...

...oh, before i go i just want to say a huge thank you to the lovely Liane, of enhabiten, for featuring a few of my ladies in one of her blog posts yesterday ~ thank you Liane!

emma
x

No comments:

Post a Comment